Michelle has landscape architecture experience in the United States and Canada. Her project experience includes a diverse range of public and private projects, including parks, trails, streetscapes, schools, multi-family residential, and mixed-use developments. This background has provided her with a solid foundation in site analysis, design development, cost estimating, and construction documentation. Drawn to the profession by her love of art, nature, and great public spaces, Michelle believes successful design is a powerful tool to enhance communities.
- Writer/Contributor for Landscape Architects’ Network, 2014-2015
- “City of Strangers: Implications of Car-Scale Design on Human-Scale Interactions” author, University of Guelph Honor’s Bachelor Thesis
- NRPA Certified Playground Safety Inspector Course
- Understanding Performance-based Playground Surfacing according to ASTM 1292 Standard, SofSurfaces
- Irrigation Rainwater Harvest Design, Wahaso Water Harvesting Solutions