Having practiced landscape architecture in the Puget Sound region and the San Francisco Bay area, Steve’s diverse background in the field spans across the private and public sectors. He brings design expertise in private developments, high-rise and rooftop terraces, public plazas, transportation infrastructure, and custom residential design. Having navigated a wide array of county, city, and township planning regulations and building codes, Steve is committed to buildable results through efficient agency processing. He believes that sustainable design solutions are a key component to successful outdoor spaces, placing high importance on longevity of physical features, minimal impact on natural systems, and adaptability of use.
- Community Grows & BEETS, garden restoration volunteer
- Senior Coastsiders, home restoration volunteer
- Annual WASLA Conference, State Chapter Landscape Architecture Conference: Imagine Tomorrow
- Greening the Amenity Deck; Tournesol Siteworks
- California Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance training, Hunter Irrigation